Only our verified customers can access & see posts on our support forums. Purchase our theme now to get access! Click here

Interested in Buying.

By abihamet
New Reply 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
abihamet Posted 05-04-2019, 02:07 AM
Hi Support team,

I take a look on this theme and it's very nice theme. 
I interested in buying but when i checked the demo for country Asia and Thailand it's error without any result. Could you fix that problem..? 
if it's can be fix, i will buy this theme.
I'm also new on wordpress is there any clear instructions and support to help set up the theme..?

Looking forward to hear good news.

Many thanks,

Abihamet
PsyThemes Posted 05-04-2019, 10:26 AM
Hello,

The reason "Asia" and "Thailand" is returning an 404 error is because we did not add it on the country list. It was only added to the menu as display/preview for our demo site. You can add any country you want and countries generated from each movies will also be automatically added to the list upon publishing.

Yes. We have a full theme guide/documentary which you can access here once you have purchased our product: http://psythemes.com/docs/psyplay-documentation/

And in case you needed help to setup the theme or have any question our can help you with it. You will also get a support forums account which you can use to access our support section for our product.

If you have any other question, feel free to contact us again.

Regards,
PsyThemes

Regards,
PsyThemes
Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply
Reply to this topic...